„I do give a consent to receiving a newsletter via e-mail provided in the application sent by the Institute of Mining Technology KOMAG Research Institute located in Gliwice (44-101) 37 Pszczyńska street, pursuant to Polish Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means published in the Journal of Laws (Dziennik Ustaw) No. 144, item. 1204 with subsequent amendments”
We would like to inform you that:
1. The Controller of your personal data is the Institute of Mining Technology KOMAG Research Institute residing in Gliwice (44-101), 37 Pszczyńska Street.
3. Your Personal data shall be transferred in order to delivering information contained in newsletter on the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 point (a) of the Regulation.
4. Your personal data shall be processed until the consent to receiving a Newsletter is not withdrawn.
5. Your personal data shall not be transferred to recipients as defined in point (9) of Article 6 of General Data Protection Regulation.
6. The data shall not be transferred to any third country, nor any international organization.
7. You are authorized to access all your data, correct them, delete or limit processing as well transfer them within the limits of general valid law.
8. You shall have the right to withdraw a consent for processing the personal data at any time with no impact on compatibility with the right of processing which has been exercised on the basis on the agreement before withdrawal.
9. You shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, if You consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the Regulation.
10. Personal Data freely given is a condition of receiving a newsletter. A withdrawal a consent for processing your personal data will be a cause of not providing information contained in the newsletter.
11. Decisions based on provided data will not be taken automatically.