18 May 2017 - The 3DSPEC project was promoted during ’'Business Breakfast’ organized by the Chamber of Commerce in Wodzislaw Slaski. Place: "Leśniczówka" restaurant, Wodzisław Śląski, Poland.
The main project coordinator - Dariusz Michalak and representatives of PCKZiU in Wodzislaw Slaski - the headmistress Danuta Mielańczyk and the coordinator of the project Grzegorz Świerczek participated in ‘Business Breakfast’ during which the 3DSPEC project was presented. At the meeting the main objectives and results of the project were discussed and all present entrepreneurs were invited to cooperation and participation in the pilot course on 3D printing and printers.
What is ‘Business Breakfast’
Once a month the Chamber of Commerce in Wodzisław Sląski organises the so-called ‘Business breakfast’ conducted by Krzysztof Dybiec. It is a series of meetings for all entrepreneurs which integrates local community
Participation in this meeting allows:
- placing information about a company on webpage www.ig.wodzislaw.pl
- sending information about a new company to more than 100 regional entrepreneurs
- direct contact with business owners
- to present a company at business meetings
- mediation in contacts with offices
- current access to the latest business information
- cooperation with schools (lectures, influence on syllabus)
- consultancy in EU funds
- trainings and courses
- international cooperation, especially contacts in the Czech Republic-starting-up business
- assistance in the implementation of own ideas