We would like to inform you that:
1. The Controller of your personal data is the Institute of Mining Technology KOMAG Research Institute located in Gliwice (44-101), 37 Pszczyńska Street.
3. Your Personal data shall be transferred in order to participate in the project 3DSPEC on the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 point (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
4. Your personal Data shall not be transferred to recipients as defined in point (9) of Article 6 of GDPR Regulation, except when it is obliged by general valid law.
5. Your personal data shall be processed for the period of participation in the project and after as long as it will be necessary for the security of the claims demanded and for the period that results from general valid law.
6. The data shall not be transferred to any third country, nor any international organization.
7. You are authorized to access all your data, correct them, delete or limit processing as well transfer them within the limits of general valid law.
8. You shall have the right to withdraw a consent for processing the personal data at any time with no impact on compatibility with the right of processing which has been exercised on the basis on the agreement before withdrawal.
9. You shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority all have the right, if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the Regulation.
10. Personal Data freely given is a condition of participating in the project. The inability to participate will be a consequence of not providing personal data.
11. Decisions based on provided data will not be taken automatically.